View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Even in darkest Africa, they appreciate the power of prayer. - 06-29-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
You do realise that Ghana, a predominantly Christian nation, is primarily Catholic in its (correct) religious persuasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Peddle your lies elsewhere, priest. Catlickers only make up 15.1% of Ghana's population.
Statistic of no relevance. I said it was predominantly a Christian nation and this is a fact.

I also said that the people of correct religious persuasion were primarily Catholic. Surely one cannot include a host of pseudo-Christian cults like Adventists and Baptwits as correct now can we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You beat me to the punch, Brother. I was just about to shove this papist lie down the bead counter's throat too.
We do not count beads we count the number of prayers and the beads serve as helpful tools for those who are not so good with maths and such. They are very popular with the 60 million or so Catholics we have in America!

Say... you do know we Catholics, if you like stats so much, are the largest worship group in...

IOWA!!!

Bless you, my jealous Jorums,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.