View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "Almost" Naked Animals: Full of Gays! - 06-12-2013, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Why? Shouldn't you spend all your time on serving your husband and studying your Bible?

My wife never watches TV. Now that I think about it, I am fairly certain we don't even own a TV!
I know this is an old post, but you deserve an answer to your question, though be warned, I do jabber on a bit, so stop reading if you don't feel like it. I listen to the news and sports or maybe a televised sermon while I clean so that me and the hubby can have a conversation when he gets off work. It's really just there as background noise since I don't really listen to music and don't own a radio. As for Bible study! I have random pages of the Bible taped around the house so I can sort of read while I work. It's not really a good idea, but I'm looking for a pocket KJV Bible thats easier to carry, since my favorite Bible is really heavy.
Hope that answers your question and wasn't too much jabber.
YIC, Dria!

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)