View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Proposal offer for MitzaLizalor - 09-15-2018, 03:00 AM

With the autumn season upon us, I've been thinking it's time for me to find a wife. Being well past 60, it's hard to fathom I could be a bachelor for so long. I can't think of anything more romantic and holy than proposing on Landover's own Christian Singles forum.

It just so happens, I think I've found the perfect match after my time of being here: MITZALIZALOR.

I've been watching you for a while now, in a gentle Christian manly way, sort of like how Jesus watches us, so in a non-creepy way.

But Mitza, your firey auburn hair, those violet lips and penetrating eyes. I love that your cosmetic enhancements (If my presumption is correct, or else you've been blessed with natural God-given beauty that has beguiled me) don't cross into harlot territory.

Recently, a pastor has suggested I might be two-eyepatches crazy. Given your certified status as Crazy for the LORD, it would be no surprise that perhaps two crazies can go hand in hand?

I admit, I know little about you Mitza (Do you have an existing spouse who will hunt me down with a sawed-off shotgun over this modest proposal? If so, disregard anything I've just said), nor do I particularly care about that. My needs are more straightforward than bothering with fickle superficial details; I prefer substance.

So, what do you say? You, me and Jesus make three? As your prospective husband, I will sing my latest Christian diddies as you sleep.