View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Proposal offer for MitzaLizalor - 09-20-2018, 11:42 PM

In no way is what I am about to say to spark competition against Miss MitzaTaylor or Miss DolliMoans. As you know, I am a young 17 year old pure Christian girl who will be 18 soon. I am still a virgin and intend to stay that way and only use my no-no area to make soldiers for Christ with my future Christian husband (whoever that may be). The bidding hasn't started yet even though my father has put up an auction at my local church for the past two years to wed me off. If you are interested (Again I am not suggesting anything as that is not my place) then you would have to speak to my Pa. there are several agreements that would have to be made though. As a youngster single Christian female, I am clueless about this. Best to leave it to the men.