View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash

CAUTION - Underage Poster Potty mouth Ad hominem Marxist Caution - Poster is Crazy Barney Cancer on Society

emochildofgod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Was Jesus Swarthy? (Emo-rama 2020 Debate, round four) - 12-11-2020, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Brother Dnow is trying to help. Neither he nor the rest of us True Christians™ can really help you until we figure what is wrong with you. Here you are admitting you are headed for an eternity in hell and refuse to acknowledge it. No rational person would make that choice.

So, in order to help we need to figure out why you would be so foolish. Once we know that we can began the process of saving your soul. As Brother Dnow reasons, you are attracted to a woman. According to the Bible that can only happen if you are a man. That is, unless you choose to commit an abomination, which no rational person would do.

I can tell you fear we are giving up on you without first saving you from hell. Stop worrying, we're not giving up. We're just trying to help.
I don't choose my sexuality. I was born this way. I've told you- I don't believe in the concept of heaven or hell. I'm not afraid of you giving up on me, I don't need your help. I'm not straight, and I'm not gay. If the bible is true, then I'm already going to Hell because of m4sturbation and pre-marital sex (even with men).