View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ConcernedCitizen is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy - 10-04-2010, 10:00 PM

Let me start of by stating that when I first read this post I thought it was a huge joke. Upon further reading it would seem that this is is actually what you believe. I'm still not 100% convinced this is real but if it is then god have mercy on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
So you seriously think God would approve of this horrible Minecraft? Did you ever even try to read a Bible?
I think God would approve of this simplest of video game sand yes I have read the Bible.

Quote:
Nonsense, the pig is not a building block so there is no reason whatsoever why it would have to look like blocks. Also modern video cards are very capable of rendering much more decent graphics. There can be only one conclusion here. The maker of this game wants to mock God!
The whole design of the game is based around blocks. In keeping with the style of the games everything is block based. It has nothing to do with mocking god. That comment makes no sense what so ever.

Quote:
So you are denying that in Minecraft griefing is about destroying the creations of others?
Yes, Griefing is about destroying another person creations. It is highly looked down upon and something that will be addressed in later versions of the game.

How you made the connection from a simple act of vandalism to pedophilia and sex slaves is baffling.

Quote:
Those huge constructions he is looking at are not his feet. You need to see an eye doctor.
Yes because apparently anything slightly sphere shaped is an instant connection to testicles. I doubt many people would see a half sphere and instantly think testicles...you apparently do. What does that say about your thought processes...

Quote:
Dream on. When you wake up you will be in hell, with the other Minecraft sinners.

If what equates to a digital version of LEGO blocks and mining will send you to hell then we are all doomed, including you for thinking about testicles when you see anything close to a sphere.

Side note: When someone says Indie it DOES NOT MEAN INDIA. Indie = Independent. Meaning it was designed by a single person or small group and not a large company.