View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Special Snowflake Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Homer Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus Bleeding heart liebral

Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Thumbs up Re: I LOVE YOU!!!! (Non-Valentine) - 02-20-2017, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
This isn't really for Valentines Day. But seeing all those hearts and roses every where makes me think of Lve.

This is for you Honeypie Zeke! I L ve YOU!

Lve, Sister Thumper

If other members are so inspired to post a NON-Valentine picture or poem, please post them here!
Thumbs up for the dark sense of humor in that card.