View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society How dumb can you get?

TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: HOW DO GOTHS CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY ??? - 01-27-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
how do the Goths, Emus and similar freaks celebrate Valentines Day??

Emus?

I don't think they celebrate Valentines day at all my uneducated and dimwitted Christian friend!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu
Attached Images

Surah 4:169 O people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God ... say not "Trinity." Desist! it will be better for you. God is only one God, far be it for Him that He should beget a Son!