View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash, atheist bulldyke scum

Uppity Woman/Enabler Atheist How dumb can you get?

Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HOW DO GOTHS CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY ??? - 02-13-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I'll tell you what's absurd; a girl like you trying to pretend that you have a tallywhacker or the brains to back it up. God wants you to stop being a vile degenerate and start pumping out some sons for Him to use in future wars against islamofascists or chinks. Now get busy and get normal!
Where did I say I have a "tallywhacker?"

That's funny.

Anyway, would you really want me to raise kids? I'm an emo chick lesbian who has a history of cutting herself, I totally reject Christianity and the Bible, probably falling closer to Buddhism than any other major religion and I'm a die hard democrat. And I would raise my kids to be just like me.