View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, atheist bulldyke scum

Uppity Woman/Enabler Atheist How dumb can you get?

Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Spaghetti Monster is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HOW DO GOTHS CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY ??? - 02-13-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Why do you insist on condemning yourself to spending eternity in hell gulping sulfur and being tortured in horrible ways by demons forever and ever?

Just stop being a pervert. It's that simple.
Yeah, Chick tracs are funny. In that kind of "OMG, this guy is totally nuts" kind of funny. I laugh at him, but never with him.

You should probably realize that this guy is a fringe nut and even most Christians agree with me on that when they get a good long look at some of the garbage he puts out.

I almost have to think he couldn't possibly actually be a Christian, but, instead, he's a twisted kind of joke version of a Christian.