View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen Uppity Woman/Enabler Cancer on Society

Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HOW DO GOTHS CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY ??? - 01-19-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Thank you Bobby-Joe. The Fluffy Bunny here seems to entirely miss the point.

'RainDancer' God put us on the Earth to have babies, to have them grow up and have babies.
We have a responsibility to ensure our young are not eaten, to protect them from harm, be that from others or themselves.
You assume your cousin does not eat babies. You cannot possibly know this for a fact. Just like no one knew that fat girl was eating a gallon if ice cream every day until she died. She just got fatter and fatter. No one looked into it. People ignored the warning signs (like empty Haggen Daz containers).
You know your cousin has the goth. It has been proven time and time again, the goth eat babies. It is only a matter of time (if she has not already be hanging out at daycares) before she samples her first little screamer.
As a God fearing man, I have a responsibility to God and my fellow men and women, to protect them from the evils among us.
Now, I'll be up in Sayre this coming weekend, how about I swing by and we have a little chat with your cousin and her parents. I'll bring several KJV's with me. I know if we lock ourselves in a room for a period, we can get the goth out of her.
Please, if not for your cousin, think of the innocent babies who have not had much of a chance at life yet, I implore you.

My couison does not live in sayre, and Neither do I. I'm sorry. And again, she does no eat babies. if you could kindly get it through your head I'd be happy