View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Hateful atheist bigot posing as a Christian
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Father Septic Tank is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 11-26-2007, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I see. You're just another mary worshiper, aren't you.

Can you show me in the Holy Bible (KJV1611) where these mythological "seven deadly sins" are listed?

You defend sodomites, darwinism, witchcraft, and call yourself a prophet....AND then want to claim that you are Saved?
I defend nothing but Jesus.

It makes Jesus mad when you say the Earth is only 6,000 years old....and yet....its' been proven that it and everything else in the Universe is MUCH older.

The fact that you can't tell the difference between science in general and Darwinism and evolution....shows me that you are not a learned man at all.

You are the guy that accuses me of defending sodomites....you ever had a woman give you oral sex? IF so....YOU are a sodomite! I have defended you to my Lord.

I haven't once defended witchcraft. I have defended FICTION. There is no harm done in fiction. It's just a story....like Santa Claus. I suppose you are going to go on a world wide campaign to end the "story" of a fat man in red breaking into peoples houses and giving them toys....but only if they believe in Christ being born on December 25th.....which every knows he was not.

Oh yes....I am far more saved than you will ever be if you don't get your head out of your poop shoot. In fact Jesus tells me that your head is so far up your poop shoot....that He may consider that an act of homosexuality.....if at not least self sodomy. CRAZY......would you like to be original or extra crispy when you are in Hell burning forever?