View Single Post
(#76)
Old
Unsaved trash, nigra witch lesbian

Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Bleeding heart liebral Homer Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv Evilution Cancer on Society

jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports! - 06-18-2010, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert from Belgium View Post
what the * has sports to do with being homosexual?
This forum is PACKED with sexual conotation to evrything.

I mean what have you got agians soccer? Is it because it's the world's popular sport and the states sucks at it?
Apart from ice skating and maybe ballet or something there are NO "gay" sports
I must disagree. Do any of you understand how hard ballet is? I took ballet classes for twelve years, and actually, the entire reason I started learning french instead of german or spanish was to improve my understanding of the sport, so you you could say that I know what I'm talking about. Ballet is even harder for the men because they have to do all of the lifting and carrying along with the twists and the turns and the plies and the ponies...
Although you could say, I guess, that the ballet entrenched me deeper into my own lesbian identity.

If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin