Thread: Baby names?
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Baby names? - 09-28-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Mrs Sayne,

As an avid reader of the Bible, I was immediately reminded of a few wonderful names for baby boys with a solid Biblical background. I present them here in my own order of preference:

1. Dodo (one of Issachar's men, there was also one who was an Ahohite )
Judges 10:1
And after Abimelech there arose to defend Israel Tola the son of Puah, the son of Dodo, a man of Issachar; and he dwelt in Shamir in mount Ephraim.
2. Mash, one of the sons of Aram
Genesis 10:23
And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
3. Heman (for those children who are not the sharpest tools in the shed)
1 Kings 4:31
For he was wiser than all men; than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, and Chalcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol: and his fame was in all nations round about.
4. Mahershalalhashbaz (be quick before Hamites adopt this name)
Isaiah 8:3
And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.
It was a pleasure to help you!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
Thank you very much, Elmer! These are some wonderful names!

George and I love Mahershalalhashbaz, but if we do give him that name, we will call him Maher for short. My weak female tongue cannot pronounce it very well because of 1 Timothy 2:11

God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
Revelation 12:9
Job 39:9