Thread: Proverbs 23:13
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Proverbs 23:13 - 01-17-2018, 12:23 PM

Hello Brother Gonzalez,

I don't know how much help I can be to this, but, to answer your questions in a nutshell, I would recommend an 18 inch steel rod. I use that on little Vinnie when he gets out of line. I don't like using plastic myself because it just doesn't have the effectiveness that a steel rod would. As for the time element, the average time would be a month.

I agree, no heathen is worth anyone's time. I feel that letting sweet Jesus deal with the Heathens is best. At the end of the day, we all know HE will have the final call on where they will end up!

Revelation 21:8King James Version (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.