View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Sexually obsessed with blacks

Excels in being witless
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Caution - Poster is Crazy Eurotrash The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Thieving Nigra

LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
flag Re: True Christian Hate - 03-18-2018, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
If you are ashamed of Jesus Christ, you will burn in Hell. Try reading the actual Bible instead of what your Hell bound parents thought you. You clearly never bothered to read the Bible.

Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6
Nice threat, but I cannot go to hell. I am just saying that the term 'Christian' is a bit dangerous to use. Lots of the LGBT heathens like to call themselves Christians.

The Catholics and Mormons also call themselfes Christians, but are not.
Hitler also is often refered as a Christian, which of course is a lie.

Overall, the term 'Christian' should be replaced with 'Christ follower'. My Dutch YouTube brother Hans S (AKA Hans Steijnhagen) also says he doesn't use the term 'Christian'.

I am not saved by joining a church, but by trusting in Christ. Being ashamed of Christ and being ashamed of other Christians are two things.
The Bible is clear that there were no Christians before Jesus died on the cross. Jesus was a Jew too. Otherwise he would not have been allowed to teach in the temple (Luke 21:37). Paul was arrested because he invited Gentiles into the temple Acts 21:27-30.

Why are you raging at me for not using Bible verses when I use them over and over?