View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Javyer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Talking TF2 is OKAY!!! - 10-26-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpleenballPro View Post
With the Repenter I would like to know how the Soldier in the youtube link is claiming God to be Sun Tzu? He was quoting him on if fighting will result in victory then you MUST fight. And if you think Portal is evil, then any other puzzle game is evil as well, digital and analog. Also, you claim the game is homosexual...is that because everyone in the game is a man? Well...using your logic here, men who fight in combat are gay as well because they are all men? Maybe we should get this to the news since this is an epidemic no one else has discovered.

Also, I wonder why the idea of judge yourself lest you be judged is the hardest lesson to learn as a Christian. Why does it matter that it wasnt an Asian person who made this game. Why was the retard comment to Gabe Newell necessary.
The game is based in 1980. The soldier is an idiot, and he only know about fighting. He just say things that he doesn't got clear and he heard someday at a random discussion and try to say it to motivate the team. He may not know god or may not care, but saying something like "God can kill you all, let's beat him" is a motivational speach, even if it's totally wrong.

The phrase "I love this doctor" means to the fact of being healed, you can say I love this car because it's big, in their way it would be "I love this doctor because it heals me". It's nothing gay.

The phrase "Get behind me, Doctor!" could be explained this way "Doctor, while you heal me of the bullet that I'm receibing, get behind me so they won't hurt you". What it's gay about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
I actually think this woman is right. Look at the cast of characters and you can see it's the full spectrum of homosexual sub-culture.

From Left to Right: Rubber-suit S&M Fetishist, Construction Worker from the Village People, Man with a Gimp Mask, a shaved-head Bear, Cowboy from the Village People, Anorexic Emo Clubber, Soldier from the Village People, Biker from the Village People, Role-Playing Doctor that Performs Prostate Checks in the 3rd Stall in a Gay Bar Bathroom
From left to right: Pyro, has a rubber suit to protect himself from fire(really gay, right?), Engineer(remember that the game is based around 1970-1980), Spy(he hide his identity and disguise as another players), Heavy(a man with a big killing machine), Sniper, Scout(he is thin so he can run fast), Soldier, Demoman(drunk explosive proffesional) and Medic(he is german)