View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged chink

yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Miracle Mansion, aka 10th CenturyLand! Christian Amusement pa - 05-21-2009, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP Helmholtz View Post
"He (The Beast) forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in his right hand or in his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."The Book of the Revelation to John, Chapter 13, Verse 16-17.
"Let he that has wisdom count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." The Book of The Revelation to John, Chapter 13, Verse 18.

There. 666 = Number of the Beast. RIGHT THERE. And my posts about 74 and 73 were in response to Pastor Zeke's questions about the numerological significance of 73. As for the "negitive conatation", which I believe you mean "negative connotation", that is not my problem since I am not trying to promote or boycott this man's theme park, but I am simply educating the general public (this means YOU!!!) on the meanings of certain numbers.
You are doing it in a manner that hurts your own religion in the long run. But aside from that if 666 is the number of the beast or not is then irreverent but .. my pastor said that is a detail mistranslated. I could be wrong. Ill grant you that one. Do I believe numbers hold mystical significance though? No. 73 is the number before 74. By definition. Aside from that whatever it is non mathematically is coincidence. But who knows maybe god has a sense of humor. Jesus = 74. Its irrelevant. And that fact that you said you dont care if you hurt his business or not end any point i have hear in this thread. except to respond to you. You hijacked this thread from a point of discussion of this mans business to 73 bad and 74 good.

This space is not for posting hatespeech, ADMIN