View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

andrewellis is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison - 10-31-2009, 02:56 AM

Hi Ritchie,
I have read your story in this forum. I am so glad to hear how you want to change your life around. This is proof that God works miracles!! This could only be a miracle.
These people on this forum who are treating you bad, are not following Christ's example. Instead of filling you with fear of sinning again, they should be more so praying for you and supporting you through this hard struggle.
I work in psychiatric care, and I understand why you are emotionally up and down. These people on this forum have no compassion, they really need to follow Christ.
Ritchie, rather than focusing all your attention on gaining access to their church, you should rather set your sights on the future kingdom of God. How wonderful that will be.
Just because these people say it is God's favourite church or that they are "true christians", does not make it that! Ask God in prayer to guide you to the right people and read your bible and see how they line up with Jesus our saviour.
I will pray for you that God can rid you of all temptation and start living a righteous life, where by Jesus has atoned for those past sins.
Take care my friend,
Andrew