View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

photoquig is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex! - 04-15-2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Second of all, having anal sex causes AIDS and anal warts, in both parties. You don't want to have your rectum removed with an ice cream scooper by some gay friendly surgeon, do you?

Third, anal sex damages the ozone layer. Burning feces caused by friction releases methane into the atmosphere and causes global warming. Ironically, hippies and environmentalists have more anal sex than any other demographic, except for queers of course.
im sorry billy but i have to disagree. there is no proof that AIDS is caused by anal sex. in fact, there is more "proof" that anal sex is a conspiracy by the CIA to take out the blacks and gays. Which I guess for your beliefs is an amen to your church, considering blacks and gays are evil right?

and burning feces does damage the ozone. But if you care so much about the enviroment, then why are you anti-bicycle?

but i will agree, hippys are gay.

-Son of an Israeli Christian family.
-Currently deployed soldier.