View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Impeach the Pope - 01-02-2020, 01:23 AM

Greetings!

The Pope seems to I to be a white man even though he is said to be from Argentina which is located in the area called South America even though it is not near Babylon at all if I correctly remember my geography lessons from the Methodist School in Kingston which is my home. I have always believed that the people there were more like the Colombians and Cubans and Mexicans and so not white people but I could be wrong about that. I know that most white people think the Pope is close to Jah and beloved by him but as a Black man I can tell you that the violence against darker skinned people like the Chinese woman is perfectly normal for white people and I can tell you that Jah does not like violent white people who hate people of color.

I was walking back to my dormitory room at Georgetown University with some of the white girls from my committee which is the critical slogans and signs committee of the Student Committee to Drive Off Donald Trump when some white men threw a dead cat at us from a passing car. Remarks were shouted out and it was clear that these were white nationalists in the pay of President Donald Trump and they were trying to silence our voices as part of President Trump's plan the steal another election. I believe that the Committee to Re-Elect President Donald Trump campaign has finally realized the angry students of Georgetown University are a serious threat to his reelection and that if we can correctly plan a series of lofty slogans supported by stylish signs we will surely win this time even though the Russians are on the side of President Donald Trump.

The Pope and President Donald Trump are just like every other white man and they should both be impeached and tried and sent to prison. The reason they are both rich white men is that the white men steal everything sooner or later. That is just the most recent example I can tell you about the cruelty of white men.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4