Thread: Hello
View Single Post
(#32)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello - 05-10-2007, 10:13 AM

Quote:
No, other followers of Wicca
And how were you introduced to 'them'?
By means of 'astral-traveling', using little shrooms as help, maybe?

Quote:
Why would they need to?
Also the goddess IS the earth, her very essence is the earth and the moon. And they don't need people to believe in them, they don't have a lust for worship.
If they love everyone they would protect and help everyone, and make sure there is equality..
Is the world equal and all-loving? NO.
Is the world all-good? NO.

So if this stupid goddess is the earth, than she is just as evil as the earth, and not loving at all.
Stop being silly, your gods doesn't exist.

Quote:
Who know? I'm guessing based from my knowledge. I mean, they might of stopped it? Or they might of just let it go. I mean death is a natural part of life, so is disease, sickness, everything, its natural. Maybe they just let the problem go to solve itself. I'll never know, I can't just ask them.

Great excuse!
If they created the universe, they created disease, sickness and death.
And why? So people could get sick, die and hurt themselves..
That doesn't sound very loving at all.

Admit it, you have nothing supporting your silly ideas at all.
And what people do these fantasy gods kill? On what basis?

God kills and harm those who displease Him, or allows them to be killed/harmed, while He protects His believers from harm (although not final death)..
You so-called 'gods' seem to kill and hurt people (or allow it) without reason or discrimination whatsoever..
A believer could get killed just as well as an unbeliever..
Where is the equality in that?

Our God is fair, but then.. He is real, while yours are made up.

Quote:
Yeah they reproduce. a lot. But the population of europe didnt reach the same it was before the black death tell the 1700's. Thats awhile.

What a load of crap!
Europe has never had a larger population than it has now!
Also, the large outbreaks of Black Death occurred during the 1340's.. Not the 1700's!

The last outbreaks (and they were small and local) ocurred in London, in 1666, and Vienna, in 1679.
So you have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever.

Quote:
Ok, im going to make this VERY VERY clear WE DO NOT SACRIFICE ANYONE OR ANYTHING, WE ARE TOLD NOT IT BECAUSE ITS EVIL TO DO SO. AND WE DO NOT EAT BABIES! We love our children. just as much as everything else, why would we eat them?? a lot of Wiccans are vegetarian in fact.
I thought you claimed you were pagan, but there is not a single pagan religion in the world, EVER, that has not practiced sacrifice.

But then, wicca is just a con of the devil to rip the promise of life eternal from guillible children like you.

Quote:
And I make my own interpretation of god. =P
No, you make up some fantasy gods that you've created in your own image..
That's why they want love and equality and whatever:
But are too pathetic and impotent, completely unable to change or do anything.
They simply doesn't exist.

God is a fact, and His existance or His qualities doesn't change simply because you want them to.
No more than blue is red. Up is down, or good is evil.
God is God, and the Lord change not.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 05-10-2007 at 10:14 AM.