View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself - 08-03-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasekman View Post
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.
I know i had my children's bedroom doors removed that prevents a lot of problems from occuring in the first place.

Quote:
However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you.
Liberal parenting? That alone is an oxymormon, to a liberal "paranting" means you are pro-choice and only had the child because you could not find a baby killer in time to perform a legal abortion.

Quote:
The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with.
I read about this, girls like this use those online bath houses like facebook and myspace to brag about sexual acts and to lure in men with their sin parts.

Quote:
I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.
You did not touch the knife did you? If that little lesbian was cutting herself with it and you touched the knife you could have gotten AIDS