View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I had to break the engagement off with my fiance. - 07-04-2012, 02:03 PM

Well, I can't compete with the offers of True Christians. But I'd advise to ask a Reverent or Pastor for approval, their wisdom is unmet, even in True Christian circles. I'm sure that Laurence Niles or Alphonse Alban make a more than suitable match.

II Kings 2:23-24: 23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.