View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Beloved Sister in God
Like Joan of Arc, but not Catholic or uppity.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Persecuted True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Prayer Warrior True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Most Obedient Tin Tither

Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I had to break the engagement off with my fiance. - 07-04-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Girl View Post
Virgin I presume...
Technically Yes. There Will Be no Need to Stone ME. Deut. 22:13-21
- peace.

Ezekiel 36:26- A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.