View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-eurotrash Ready for the Rapture

Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Rebuking Unsaved Scum on Sundays - 11-29-2011, 02:45 PM

Why, thank you all for your clear guidance! Now my mind is at rest. For now, I'll err on the side of caution, unless a sinner has a terminal illness and has to be rebuked as soon as possible, to save him/her from the pit of Hell.

I do think sinners should read this topic to see how you reference evidence.
It would be a great example, I think.

How many times we see something like:
"lol, science disproved God" or something like that, without even one source of evidence to back that statement up?
I already saw lots of Atheists doing that, and I've only been here a few days!

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.