View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Our list of nominees for the Nobel prizes - 05-19-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear Sister,

I almost totally agree, but I'd go for a shared Prize (that's what they do all the time with the Piece Prize and the Alchemistry Prizes). I'd include Jesus as a nominee. He is God (John 10:30) and if they are One, how could we exclude Jesus. On second thoughts, We also have to nominate the Holy Ghost as it would be unforgivable if God and Jesus were to share the Prize without the Spirits.

Matthew 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

In addition, we must include our Beloved President Donald Trump for His Tweets. They've previously awarded the Communist singer Bob Dylan for his lyrics, so you don't need a novel-length book to be nominated and the output of Mr. Trump surpasses those of Dylan or Doris LeSin by thousands of miles. I think that the Tweet below - one of the bestest - is Nobel-class:

Next: Medicine Prize. Once again, President Trump would be the obvious choice to share the Prize with God and Jesus.

Trump's breakthrough:

God and Jesus's accomplishments:

Mark 6:13
And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
One problem. Those tweets are fake and Trump is pro-vax. Links or it didn't happen