Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Hands Off

Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello! - 10-24-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lallyann46 View Post
Welcome to you, I have to warn you that this site is evil. They ridicule those less fortunate than themselves, they put awful names besides your name, they abuse accuse. I have just received yet another infraction notice accusing me of citing homosexuality. Total lies, I asked a lady with dwarfism for a photo of her to prove she is now after prayer 5ft 8" she hasnt provided it, but both her and her so called friends have accused me, without evidence of accusng me asking for a nude picture of her. They have also accused me of being a sex offender. Hope you stay around, but just try and preach God's word, they need it. They take everything out of context. If you are a naughty boy and say something out of order, you will get a horrible name beside yours, and a infraction notice. Yet they can say what they like to you, as I have found. Wish you well, and I hope you know the true living God that I know, and lives within my heart.

Lallyann,

It's always heartwarming to read your posts since they are full of sunshine and joy. Is that why they call it gay? Did you ever get the picture you asked for? I don't approve of the nudity but since you're both females, I surmise it's nothing you haven't seen and/or tasted before.

How's your weather?
Brother Larry

Last edited by Brother Larry; 10-24-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Evil minions caused poor sentence structure.