View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: A Humane proposal to end the suffering of Chinamen, Italians, Koreans and Iranians - 03-31-2020, 12:56 AM

Hi Dana,

I was afraid of that.

Mr. Hucker

I haven't given up hope......yet......But you do understand that Jesus' patience with you is getting really thin! Oh if I were you, I would be looking really close at this (Especially Rev. 22:15. See Whoremongers. That also includes homers).

Revelation 22:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post
With that condom hanging off his nose, I think so

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15