View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash

jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Checkmate, Atheists - 12-05-2020, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Never did it affect any of my boys. I am unaware if any of the females were damaged, but then again, how can you tell?
Well what ever happen to me was bad enough that the doctors put a medal plate in my head.