View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash

jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.jj17za1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Checkmate, Atheists - 12-20-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Soooo, if you believe that God exists--as told in the Bible--and that He created the world--as told in the Bible--why would you believe in some weird "mutable earth" theory that the Bible never told us about?

If plate tectonics really were a thing that God made use of, don't you think that He would have told us about it in the Bible? Why would He keep something like that from us? It's not like God wants to keep us in the dark.
Matthew 28:2
And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

If plate tectonics were not a thing I believe this bible verse would not be possible. I like science, but the parts of science that don't match with what the bible says, I believe is a bunch of cool but unrealistic nonsense.