View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Homer Hellbound Heathen

Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ke$ha is trash and sewage for opposing gay suicides - 04-05-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
QUIRKS? ECCENTRICITIES? Does STRAIGHT AND NARROW PATH mean nothing to her? Why does she think the Bible gives us 1500 pages of commandments on everything from what we can eat, wear, say, think etc....God has a very precise plan for us all! He is what a selfish hedonist would call "totalitarian". Quirks and Eccentricites are like dirt in the gears of God's Plan, wearing down the gears, and clogging the machinery.
There's nothing wrong with people being different. Thank god not everyone in the world is some brainwashed idiot who does everything some old book says. Quirks and eccentricites are good things as long as they don't hurt other people. (Which is exactly what most of you guys do)

Quote:
And why is Ke$ha more moved by gay teenagers than say, starving Africans?
First, you're being a hipocrite. Second where does it say she's more moved by gay teenagers then starving Africans? And even if she is, it's not weird if she's more moved by people who like her, were/are undeservedly hated just because people can't respect their differences.

Quote:
Let's take a look at her high school yearbook:

Like a chunky, jock-clothes-wearing Chelsea Clinton. In short, she was a bulldyke before she learned how to hide it.
I don't know what picture you're looking at, but I only see a young, and not too bad looking girl.

Quote:
Ke$ha blames Christians for gay suicides, when she should be THANKING GOD for gay suicides:
Wow, you're just a sick jerk right now. Gay people aren't hurting you guys so there's no reason to hate them. Why do you even care if two guys that you don't even know love eachother. Everyone deserves to be happy. People like you are poisioning the world with your idiotic believes.

I wanted to comment on the rest of your post.... but no words can express my feelings so I'll just do this. *2x facepalm combo*

I never liked (and I will never like) Ke$ha's music, but after this topic I respect her alot more then I did before. :3 So thanks for that. =D

xxx,

Some asian/emo loving gay guy. x3