View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOCKING close call - I was ALMOST SHOT! - 01-23-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
What's wrong with you, you crazy woman? where's your husband and why are you trying to embarrass him by spouting off your sassy bitch mouth? He should be blacking at least one of your eyes for this. You're a shameful, mouthy harlot bringing shame on your father.
Proverbs 6:23-24
For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Such bad language on a forum for Christians! also for your information what I type has nothing to do with my "bitch mouth" as you put it I use my hands to type!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Because criminals always obey the law, they would respect a law about no one having guns.

[/atheist logic]

Making guns illegal means they will be much harder to come by reducing the probability that a criminal would possess one. I know there would always be a chance that a criminal could have one, but outlawing guns would mean prison for those caught in possession

[/real world logic]