View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Any of you smart White Christian folk able to help me with a car issue? - 09-07-2020, 03:13 AM

Ohh if only that were a viable option Alvin. That would mean less tithe for Jesus. If I had to weigh between a new car or Making Jesus smile, surely my tithes would come first. I sadly can not afford one without the other and have to choose the cheaper route for transportation which would be getting my car fixed. I am quite handy with tools myself and have done a lot of diagnosing which I could list so far if needed. More technical speak which would include finding an already programmed PCM which would work on my car (just have to give them the VIN) online with a compatible set of keys which I see for 140 on a reputable website. But I would only do so in the hopes that that’s the issue indeed.