View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged gaywad
Under Investigation

BumbleGear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BumbleGear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BumbleGear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Nintendo DS / 3DS: Turns your child into a stupid monkey! - 02-15-2014, 07:02 PM

Once again something idiotic and stupid to something innocent.

1. Your child will not turn into a monkey.

2. That's a custom cover art. That's not what standard ds's look like.

and 3. ...................... Cut..........Your child's...........HAND OFF!!!!! WHAT!!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK, TWISTED BEING WOULD CUT THERE CHILD'S HAND OFF?!?!?! AND POKE THERE EYES OUT!!!!! THAT'S BEYOND INHUMANE. I HOPE YOU'RE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. IF YOU WERE A TRUE CHRISTIAN YOU WOULDN'T BE SPENDING YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET SPREADING LIES ABOUT INNOCENT STUFF LIKE THIS. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!!! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUIDE TO TORTURING CHILDREN???!!! IF ANYTHING GOD WOULD SEND YOU TO HELL FOR THAT!!!! I SHOULD BE REPORTING YOU TO THE POLICE FOR CHILD ABUSE!!!

what makes it all worse is that in that guide there were people agreeing with you! My jaw was on the floor! You think Jesus is happy with you torturing an innocent child? I can't believe this!