View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Help me design a True Christian video game - 07-11-2015, 01:33 PM

Hello fellow nerd,

Have only ever designed the simplest of games so can only imagine what all it would take to make what's in my head (only a web dev, front end). Maybe there's a condensed version somewhere after this post...

End of times. Demon slayer. Has to go around collecting armor of God, thwarting temptations or distractions by kicking sinner/heathen butt? (maybe go this path or 'another' would make it a sense of urgency to collect pieces) Has to suit up before Jesus' return (or just make it straight through, no paths needed - there is only one anyway . Once The Almighty is here (either gets raptured because didn't collect all the armor, game ends or is suited to fight next with Jesus). Tasks to challenge knowledge in order to be given pieces of suit of course (maybe a number of similar tasks/questions/etc for same piece to make sure it's driven home). Once suited, second part of the game begins and crushing demon skulls or swinging around a "light" double edged sword or something to that effect (has to use armor or challenged with using it properly). Game ends when all demons are slain, bosses could be generals and could have a number of them with minions in between levels. a few more generals at the end then finale is Jesus destroying the coward or casting him into the pit. Then show character ascending or even finish the story of how the devil loses.

Guess this could be done on 2D playing field (3D in my head but your examples are Nintendo based - could still work like walking across screen, would make the border fixed at certain parts to move around that screen only, fight within before moving to next area) Was trying to look or even remember examples of games I played but since this was a while ago...

Please, feel free to PM, wouldn't mind bouncing ideas for ya or even talking it out. Or, at the very least, am curious to see what you came up with.

Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Ignorance is Bliss, Trust in Him