View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash, with a slight chance of becoming a repenting queer
Under Investigation

Full of it How dumb can you get?

Jack Nasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jack Nasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jack Nasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jack Nasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Official Rule: No racists allowed. Read for details: - 06-21-2022, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
Son, you better back it up with your toxic language. It's not clear what you're referring to but I don't like your tone, and that name. Son, have you even Introduced yourself? Damn kids.
Well, I do apologize. I was just being thankful for the gentleman's good health, though perhaps my sinful nature caused this to manifest in a different way than I intended.

I already did introduce myself, though I suppose I should do so again as my previous introduction seems to have been lost to the sands of time. I confess I'm not looking forward to it if I get the same kind of reception, as last time a pastor "greeted" me by putting a bald-headed drag queen in my avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
When I see that someone joined this lovely forum 7 years ago and has made 8 posts total, I don't think I'm looking at someone who came here to sing praises and fellowship with us in earnest fear of God's wrath. I see a troll with a short attention span. No, I don't wear a hood, those hoodies are only worn by street thugs.

Why are you here? I bet you're a troublemaker here to stir up racial strife like Michael Schwerner and Andrew Goodman.
Little ol' me, do something like that? I think if it happened, it would only be by accident, because in truth it was unfinished business that brought me here.

I was instructed by a certain Mary somethingorother to write a 500 word devotional(?) to Jesus. And I don't know about you, but it takes me an awful long time to write something like that, at least if it's an assignment, because pages get half written and thrown in the trash and started over, and it becomes a whole process. So I finally get this thing written up to my satisfaction (and hopefully the big G's also), only to be unable to find the topic where I last spoke to this nice lady. Go figure!

But anyway, that's why I came back, to try to find that lady to turn that in to her. See, if I had these unsavory intentions, why would I be trying to make good on my word all these years later, even when all of you probably forgot the matter? I didn't forget---I keep my word!

Proverbs 26:11 * As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.