View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash, Zit-faced homer
Under Investigation

ProPane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ProPane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ProPane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-27-2009, 04:30 AM

ok first of all ugly kid. alextepes was not trying to change anyone's mind about anything. from what i read he/she was just saying their beliefs. and heads up, faggot is a cruel word, for someone who's preaching what is right and moral why do u use words like that?

2nd, being and athiest means following YOUR OWN path not the path that some lord tells you to. heads up, just because you don't follow the lords path does not mean your going to hell. it says clearly in the bible that if you are true at heart and do no wrong to others you will accend to heaven.

3rd, i just gotta ask. how can you follow a religion that allows rapists and pedofiles and murders to be "saved" by confessing and accepting jesus as their savior? to me that just seems messed up. im a good moral person, but i do not believe in following someones elses path. does that mean im going to hell for all eternity? and if so why? i honesly want u to answer that for me. i've never done wrong to others and if i do i confront them and make ammends, i havent commited and "sins", i dont steal, i dont murder, i dont cheat on people, i dont lie, im not a glutton, i dont have sex or lust after people, i dont have excessive pride, i dont envy people, i do not have anger problemsm, im not lazy nor do i avoid work. have you ever done any of those? if u have congradulations the bible says your going to hell

i'll ask you one more question can you name off the 7 deadly sins and the cardinal, theological, contrary heavenly virtues? or how about just the 7 corporal words of mercy?
like i said in a previous post. i have read to bible to make myself knowledgeable about christianity but what i read in these forums (well some of them) i see people saying this and that is wrong or people are heathens for what they believe, but it is completely contrairy to the bible. you yourself have commited 2 of the 7 sins in your last post. you use the word faggot in "anger"(or "wrath" whatever you prefer to call it) and you believe to a te what you say is true and that no one else can be right, "pride". congradulations your going to hell again