Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tolerance - 01-20-2007, 04:45 AM

Well your NOT really toleratant, MSTT love!! In fact, most are INtolerant and overflowing with SELF RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENTS and ASSumptions!! Someone comes here and you people immediately jump on them and begin making all sorts of UNFOUNDED ASSumptions calling them, usually, HOMERS. I must say, love, I've never been in the midst of soooo many HOMOPHOBIC people. Perhaps, love, if true xtians were a BIT MORE tolerant without the ASSuming and judgements things MIGHT go a bit better for EVERYONE involved. What do you think MSTT love?

Twink

"I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania."

"Don't dream it...BE IT!"