View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: If you masturbate it means you're gay... - 02-07-2016, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
Wanna know why?

Because when you masturbate, its a MANS hand jacking you off. It doesnt matter that the hand belongs to you, its still a mans hand. Fact is you're getting off at the feeling of a mans callus covered hand touching your dink.
Its gay to masturbate.

Very insightful post Mr.Templeton. I would also like to point out that masturbating doesn't only make you a homosexual. It also makes you a lust filled, adultering, murderer.

I will back up my claims with Holy scripture.

Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill." Millions of sperm babies are killed every single time you "yank your chain"

Exodus 20:14 "Thou shalt not commit adultery." ANY sexual act aside from sex with your wife for the sole purpose of procreation is adultery!

Most of the time when people defile themselves they lust after another person. Lets see what the Holy Bible has to say about lust shall we!

James 1:15 "Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath commited adultery with her already in his heart"

After I get married, and have as many children as physically possible (Genesis 1:28) I plan on having my penis removed so as to avoid temptation. Matthew 18:9 "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hellfire"