View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ringobingostarr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ringobingostarr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ringobingostarr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pro Wrestler Gabbi Tuft Goes Trans - 02-27-2021, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
If there is anything that angers me, it is pro athletes who fall into Satan's domain and change to female. Do they realize children admire them and may be affected?

That's what the amazing pro wrestler, Gabbi Tuft, did. He is so selfish he didn't care that hoards of little boys will now turn into little girls. I blame this on the liberals, especially Biden.

Former WWE wrestler Gabbi Tuft comes out as transgender (msn.com)
she is fine the way she is. she is not going to turn "little boys" into "little girls". it will help other transgender individuals realise who they are, that is all. people can admire Gabbi without being transgender themselves.

THE DUNG BEATLES WERE BIGGER THAN BIG BIRD.

"We're more popular than Big Bird now. I don't know which will go first – rock & roll or Christianity. Big Bird was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's Chubby Checkers twisting it that ruins it for me." - JOHN LENNON, 666