View Single Post
(#1091)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Gunner Brand is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gunner Brand is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gunner Brand is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Grammar Nazi Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE! - 07-06-2021, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Hi. Sounds to me like you're finding your truth outside of the pages of the KJV, and that might not go down around here as well as you expect.

Let's start with your interesting appellation for Jealous*. Best move would to be cover that (and the other requested things) in your introduction thread. Just create a new thread for yourself in the Introduction Forum.

*see Exodus 34:14 & John 10:30

If you're white, a true Israelite, I hope Abba Father has mercy on you on your day of judgement. Im the most Meek and Humble man, truly. But, Just like King David said Psalm 139:22 I have a PERFECT hatred for them (Edomites/Jews) I hate Jews, too. Just like Jesus Said Rev. 2:9 & 3:9 for i ALSO hate those who call themselves Jews and are not but are the synagogue of Satan. Read your bible more and search the scriptures, if you're a child of The Most High the Qadash Spirit would fill you and you'd understand my words for they are the LORD's Words. Pick up your cross and Follow Messiah. Why do all other Races want to live in a White Country? Because we're The Israelites the anointed Race and are Free and fight for freedom. bottom line. Period. Cut and Dry. For your sake do not speak on things you do not know about. My Savoir Loves me and I Love Him and My Father, for i Obey Him.