View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Prayers Please! I'M DOING ORAL this week - my first time. - 05-26-2011, 10:18 PM

OK, I also did rest of the exam too.
I think it was go OK. More or less. Perhap.

LISTENING- so so, was so so so so hard, and I'm no very good in the listening any way. I think I fail that bit - was all silly littles bits of convesration and they expect that you hear and listen all the estupids tiny details and choice the right asnwer!!? I'm think this are very unfair for people like me.

READING - was OK, texts and questions and choicing right answers - plus it were MUCH easier than the KJV1611 - even if the exam were spelled all wrong. I think I got pass in this bit. Was a boy next me trying to see my answers of text, kept harassing me to show him what I had. I think this is the first time I have had textual harassment.

WRITING: owfull, owfull, owfull!
2 tasks to do.

1-write e-mail to a friend to invite to dinner, in 35 words or less! How is possible this!!? Only 35 words! Are they crazy!? 200 minimo!

Task 2 - Write a story beginning whit 'And I opened the whardrobe to see what clothes to put on...'
....and we were supose to write in only 100 words!!! Is impossible - how can write that in less than 500!!!? ( I was still wrting when they taked exam off me... I had 6 pages and still was no dressed in the estory..)

So anyway, I'm no sure I haeve pass this exam. I need 70% and will find the mark end of june.

I think overall the oral was what I did best.

We weill see.

I found some scripture about this. So I maybe will have my reward for my hard effort in this. ()
Ecclesiastes 4:9Two are better then one; because they haue a good REWARD for their labour.

Job 6:22Did I say, Bring vnto mee? or giue a REWARD for me of your substance?

I had a job interview today too, for summer's work, and they tested my english too. Was very stressy and I hate testes now. So I'm gonna have a glass of wine whit my sister and maybe see what others people thinked of the exam on facebook.

Long day has been this.

YIC, Mari.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.