View Single Post
(#65)
Old
Unsaved trash, Suspected false Christian Democrat
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny

John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John c8v7 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 10-07-2015, 05:49 AM

I'm afraid that was irony.

But this has been fun. Not just this thread but the whole forum. Obviously there's a lot of stupid and ignorant people on the internet and usually they blend into each other, but the people on this forum are, even among Baptists, head and shoulders the most amazingly lost people I have ever seen. One can read page after page of this forum without finding anything that is distinguishable from the parodies written by your enemies to discredit you. Normally I would keep arguing, but the godless depths to which you plunge humankind have filled me with a sort of quiet awe at their scope, really. Plus reading people's post histories, their semi-literate unfamiliarity with anything outside this religious fundamentalist sphere, it's clear you're *choosing*, really really trying, in fact, to remain as ignorant as possible. I respect your choice, because I presume other people have already alerted the police and child protection agencies to all the illegal abuse of all kinds against children and women that the members of this forum brag about. I would pray for you, but I'm not a Christian. Easily misled there, too, Landover.

Plus, you get boring quicker than I expected.

And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1