View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers? - 06-04-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
As you can clearly see, they have mistaken the name of my establishment as the Blood of Christ Hotel, not the Blood of Christ Motel.
Maybe it was a Cyrillic code - a Russian Н for No tell. Please, I don't know anything about this! My lips are sealed!

Anyway, I'm sure there's something going on between Joe Bidet and Pete Buttplug, no doubts there!