View Single Post
(#214)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 12-31-2010, 10:33 AM

What another great thread from landover. I'll show it to my wife later. She doesn't usually browse online and when she does it's only when I'm there with her because she's, for want of a better description, dumb, when it comes to technology. For example last year when we bought our first automatic washing machine, she didn't know how it worked. Unlike the brilliant American machines which are top loaders, ours is a front loader. I came home from work to find her throwing jugs of water into it, at first I thought she flooded the utility room and was trying to dry it up. However, it turned out she was putting water inside and still rubbing our clothes against the washboard like she used to do over the basin. so for the umpteenth I explained again. I felt like using a little force to help it sink in, but I think she got it when I explained that God's electricity takes care of it therefore giving her more time harvest the potatoes and csbbages from the bottom field.