View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Unsaved trash, finnish teenaged troll

Jetisr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jetisr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jetisr is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man - 12-28-2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
A million people can believe a foolish thing and it is still a foolish thing.

God has told you He exists, made you and given you an instruction book on how to please Him but you still want more.
So that means believing in god is a foolish thing?

And I'm suppose to believe a silly little book that says he exists? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Oh, but God was making a lesson out of those naughty children. Christian children today have grown up knowing the stories about the mighty Hand of our LORD. Stories of God teaching lessons for our sake today are peppered throughout the Bible and our Christian children are blessed to know them all.
*snorts* They're blessed? More like cursed. They have to read this book that makes no sense, has no factual basis and is filled with violence, incest, sexism, racism, abuse and everything else that is wrong with humanity.

Quote:
They know the Israelites suffered slavery for 400 years to teach us all the importance of knowing how to live by grace and not by law.
So learning a lesson is more important than life?

Quote:
They know the proud soldier who dared touch the ark of the covenant died instantaneously so we know not to try to rise above our station.
Well, then, everyone is doomed to die a horrible death in the fiery pits of hell because we are always rising above our station.

Quote:
They know God killed David's son to teach us a lesson about the evils of adultery.
By now they're beginning to wonder about their parents sanity.

Quote:
These things God teach for our own good so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven and sing his praises again and again and again. God loves us so very much, and he loves you too, friend. He wants very much for you to open your heart to Him and learn to obey. It's for your own good, and you'll be happier, besides.
I sure hope that's not true. Heaven sounds pretty damn awful. And I did believe in god, once upon a time, and I wasn't any happier, in fact, it was the worst time of my life.

Quote:
In fact, you can help by contributing to mission causes that help translate the precious Bible into native languages so the poor burdened waif in these desolate lands don't have to go to Hell because no one shared the Greatest Story Every Told! Oh it makes me tear up a little to think of those poor children who will die without knowing how to confess to Jesus of their sins so that He can scoop them up into His bosom and love them forever. But you can help. Don't let these stories go to waste. You can help by donating to Landover Baptist Church so our own missionaries can bring Third World children precious Bibles to read! Oh think of the joy on their faces when they look up with their eyes, hungry for the Truth, and see a shiny new BIBLE just for them! Think of their joy when they learn they too can escape Hell! Oh, don't you see, it's just so wonderful to know these stories in the Old Testament so we can keep to the straight and righteous path! God used those boys' evil ways to teach you a lesson so you too can confess your sins and go to Heaven forever!

Praise Jesus!
...Like I would ever fund spreading the greatest lie ever told.