View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Any of you smart White Christian folk able to help me with a car issue? - 09-07-2020, 12:59 AM

I decided to drive my other car, a 2006 Ford Taurus this morning to church. On my drive home, the speedometer dropped to zero and I saw my RPMs dropping rapidly. I immediately pulled over and stopped. Upon turning the key over again to see if my car would start again, I noticed the starter wasn’t cranking at all. No click no nothing. Got towed home and checked my relays as well as using my test light for all my high current fuses. All good there. Checked my fuses under the steering column and all good. I turned my car to the On position again and remember seeing the same error “low oil pressure”. For chance, I decided to clear it and run the car’s system check. My odometer went from numbers to all dashes and the car’s system check failed to check most everything except the car door being ajar. My OBD-2 scanner can’t establish connection to the PCM either.

I stepped out and prayed hard and long knowing that if anyone can help fix my car, it’s God. He’s the best mechanic around. In the off chance you want to save God the trouble of taking time out of his day to fix my car and want to free up his time, would any of you smart Christian folk be able to give me advice on what I should do next? I suspect it’s a PCM issue and can get a new PCM on the cheap with new keys, but what should I check beforehand?