View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pray for Less Stress Among the Super Rich - 10-08-2019, 02:12 AM

Greetings!

All of the very rich people are white people except for Kanye and he is only rich because he is married to a white woman so he does not count. Rich white people feel stress because of the way they have treated the Black man and kept us enslaved for 400 years. And so they have developed a slavish mentality and spend their time drinking martinis except for when they come to the beaches in my home country which is Jamaica to drink rum and turn red in the sun. I believe the rich white men could assuage their terrible guilt by beginning the payment of reparations to Black people for their enslavement. I myself am attending Georgetown University on a full scholarship due to the fact that the Jesuits there once held my ancestors as slaves and I am certain they feel a great deal of relief knowing that I a Black man will soon be performing delicate brain surgery on white people due to my education as a physician.

I am a student of great merit and an intellectual and I believe that the rich white people will feel much better about everything once they have paid for their guilty sins and those of their ancestors. I myself would be happy to assist any of my white friends in the shedding of their guilt and I would be able to provide a certificate of payment to any who choose to avail themselves of my assistance.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4