View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

adam99 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE! - 01-11-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissV View Post
How do you know, were you there?
No I wasn't there, and neither were you, instead we rely on religious texts to help guide is. And the Bible was originally Hebrew.

I am not telling you what to believe the fact is simple here, you can make what you want of it. Google "what was the Bible's original language" and speak to your priest or contact your Bible organisation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo4395 View Post
Are you saying that God couldn't have spoken English? He's God! He can speak whatever language he wants to. The King James Bible is written in English, and, since the King James Bible is the Word of God, God's Words must be in English. Just because English hadn't been "invented" yet doesn't mean God couldn't "invent" it. (I hate using the word "invent" for a miracle of God. Sadly, it was the only one I could think of.) Please accept the fact that Jesus was obviously as white as George W. Bush and spoke the King's English!
Please can you quote to me where I said that God couldn't of had spoken English please.

Listen mate you can believe whatever you want, the fact of the matter is as much as you would like to think Jesus spoke English...he didn't.

And there is no reason confusing the matter, sure if God wanted to you could speak whatever language he wants...but he spoke in Hebrew.

Now I know you may not believe me...so feel free to research about this matter as much as you like...and benefit from hidden knowledge

Many Thanks